Terms & Conditions
- Mastery Clients: please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event speakers and session schedules are subject to change.
- Cancellations made on or before May 26, 2017 at 5:00PM CST are refundable, less a 10 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellations are non refundable on or after May 26, 2017 at 5:01PM CST, but are still transferable/modifiable.
- The associate is responsible for managing hotel reservation(s). For any changes/cancellations to your hotel reservation, please contact email@example.com
- “No-shows” will not receive a refund for the event and will be unregistered.
- Failure to pick up your name badge will result in a “no-show.”
- Failure to attend the class will result in a “no-show.”
- Registrations are nontransferable to future course offerings of this or any other events.
- Individual sessions cannot be transferred.
- All financial transactions regarding registration transfers/modification are the responsibility of associates, KWRI assumes no responsibility for any transfer payments.
I understand that my credit card will be charged the fees outlined above. By completing this registration, I agree to the applicable, event-specific Cancellation Policy outlined at the beginning of the registration process. A copy of this will be included in the event confirmation email.
I hereby grant Keller Williams Realty, Inc. and its affiliates (“KWRI”) permission to take and use any and all film, digital video disks, video tapes, and/or audio recordings (including, without limitation, all negatives, transparencies, slides, prints, frames, excerpts, sound recordings, and footage) taken of me (including, without limitation, my image, likeness, and the sound of my voice) (collectively the “Content”) during or in connection with this event. I understand that the Content may be edited, copied, exhibited, published, and/or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein the Content appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the Content. I also understand that the Content may be used in diverse settings within an unrestricted geographic area and that the Content may be displayed with or without accompanying text correctly identifying me. I hereby release and waive any claims whatsoever in connection with the Content, including, without limitation, any claim of rights of privacy, publicity, copyright infringement, defamation, so-called “moral rights,” or credit in connection with such Content. I also release and waive any right I may have to inspect or approve the Content or any use thereof. KWRI shall also have the right, but not the obligation, to use and authorize the use of my name, likeness, or biography, or any fictitious name it may choose, in connection with the Content.
Distribution of flyers, pamphlets, notices, and/or brochures in any session of this event without the prior written consent of KWRI is prohibited. ALL SUCH ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED AND DISPOSED OF IMMEDIATELY. Inquiries regarding marketing opportunities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the exception of pre-approved, non-profit/charitable auctions aligned with KW Culture, KWRI does not condone the practice of reselling KW Event tickets above face value. In in the event of a sell out the last available purchasing price prevails. If we discover that your ticket has been sold above the purchase plus transfer fee, you will be asked not to return to said event in the future.
NOTE- It is against KW policy for any associate to resell their registration to another associate at a price higher than the current purchasing price plus the transfer fee. In in the event of a sell out the last available purchasing price prevails. If we discover that your ticket has been sold above the purchase plus transfer fee, you will be asked not to return to said event in the future.