Coaching Skills Camp - Atlanta
Coaching Skills Camp
Coaching Skills Camp By Dianna Kokoszka.
The past two years of Coaching Skills Camp have sold out in less than 10 days so don’t miss out on this powerful coaching camp that will empower you to move people forward to reach their goals and achieve success.
This three-day camp is directed by MAPS Master Coaches Dianna Kokoszka and Tony DiCello, empowering you with the skills you need to achieve 100% productivity from anyone – both in your professional AND personal lives!
This is your chance to discover all of the proven coaching models we use to coach our clients to success! Just a few of the topics covered include:
- Getting your team to the right mindset
- How to ask questions
- The power of Neurolinguistic Programming
- Recorded role plays
- 100% effective questions to overcome limiting beliefs
- Workbook with proven strategies
At Coaching Skills Camp, attendees will develop a greater understanding of the models and systems that move people forward to transform their lives and businesses.
September 12-14, 2018, Atlanta, GA
- Wednesday, September 12th 8:00AM-5:00PM, 6:30-8:30PM
- Thursday, September 13th 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Friday, September 14th 8:00AM-12:00PM
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Center
4201 Lakeview Dr., Stone Mountain, GA 30083
The link to book your discounted hotel room will be available shortly.